Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Held in Bed

Last night I had a dream that I had been kidnapped and held hostage. He held me hostage in a bed. I wasn’t tied (this wasn’t a kinky dream). He just told me to stay there, and he served me. He brought me drink and food when ere I needed it. I think he was trying to make me fall in love with him. He seemed to have known me (perhaps he was a stalker as well).
Occasionally he would allow others to enter the house, but they were not permitted any kind of weapon, and he had a gun on them the entire time.

A while later, after I’d been rescued and my kidnapper had been convicted, I was with a friend and we returned to the house where it happened. I thought I would be ok, but then someone came out. The man, though very handsome, looked just like the man that had held me against my will. I started to shake; I could barely breath. I turned away and fell to the ground. Apparently the incident really affected me.

They explained to me that this was that guy’s brother. They are nothing alike and he feels horrible for what his brother did to me.
Ok, I got over it. But then, for some reason, they brought me with them when they went to see his family. I didn’t have quite the breakdown that I had had earlier, but I was definitely not comfortable. The good brother explained to the family why I was uneasy. Apparently they didn’t know.

~Apparently, the warmer I am, the less I dream~

No comments: