Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just In Time?

It's taken many months, but I have finally purchased a brand new vehicle. My first! It has been a stressful experience as I'm indecisive in the easiest of situations. When it comes to making a decision that will cost me for 5 years, it's a wonder I ever reached a conclusion!
Yesterday, only minutes after verbally agreeing to the purchase, my old vehicle needed boosting. It took some time in the cold, but Boy got me home.
After 10+ cm of snow last night, I went to dig him out this morning to head to work. Once again he didn't start. As I already slept in, I had no time to boost him again. Thankfully my roommate handed me the keys to his truck and sent me out the door.

After work I signed the contract for my new vehicle.

Later at home my roommates and I went out to boost my Boy. We failed. It is a no go...
Tomorrow I am supposed to be driving in with the old and out with the new. Is this possible if the old can't drive?

~why must my Boy be so undependable?~

No comments: