Monday, September 6, 2010

I have only a blank expression

what has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun
Ecclesiastes 1:9


I need a pillow to scream into, and a magic 8 ball- I need direction.

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck on a ferris wheel as I seem to continually arrive at the same points. I'm getting frustrated having to deal with this issue again. Is this necessary? Is there not a new mountain for me to scale?


But wait, maybe my problem- why I repeatedly find myself in this place- is that this issue hasn't actually been dealt with.
I know I'm passive and tend to avoid conflict, confrontations, or causing anyone pain, but could it be that I'm unwilling even to confront myself...

Lauren- how do you feel? what do you want?


~perhaps I should move to the dark side of the moon~

No comments: